Monday, March 23, 2009

"Package is in the Mail"



Whew... Just got back from the post office to send off my squares for the 2009 Quilt Block Swap. As I already blogged I have always wanted to particpate in a block swap so am very exited about this! Yes it is the deadline date but Hey I made it. One coincidence with this swap ... I recieved a spring catalog from Keepsake Quilting shortly after I signed up. I browsed through this catalog and saw Jen's product Seamingly Accurate. So there you have it... Twice I have come upon Jen's product so it means ... This is Positively something I need to purchase.


Now... I was going to write a little something about the pattern - Contrary Wife. Well ...sigh... I made all 9 Blocks wrong! Did not realize this until I went to get the pattern to post just now ... Then I saw it... One square is flipped wrong on each block. Need to crawl back into my shell to figure what to do next...



No comments: