Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lots of Projects...

As always bit delayed but I have been busy.

I did end up making my bag from the book Simple Sewing with a French twist by Dupuy, Célin. I ripped out many seams and made my with two different black and white fabrics. I really like the bag and am happy it came out useable.




Here are some Valentine Hearts for Little Mans class. I was inspired by the project on Pearl Bee. I am going to attach ribbon to make them little necklaces. I hope the children will enjoy them. Little Man wants to keep them all so I am going to make him something special.




I went last Saturday to a local quilt shop to help find fabric for my first Swap. I chose the color yellow as it is a favorite color in our home. Special Thanks to my friend / neighbor who went with me and was so patient and helpful while I struggled with selecting two yellow fabrics. More on the swap soon.

No comments: